Why You Should Hire a Real Estate Team Instead of a Solo Agent
There are many benefits for you working with a real estate team.
- Our Team has six Realtors working for you for the price of one.
- We have Buyer Specialists, solely dedicated to helping buyers find homes.
- We are able to meet all of your special needs for purchasing a home.
- Our Listing Specialist only works with sellers so her whole focus is on the seller to make sure the home is marketed properly to get sold in the shortest amount of time for the most money.
- In addition to our Listing and Buyer Specialists we have a complete administrative team, which means our Buyer Specialists and Listing Specialist are able to Focus Solely on their Buyer’s and Seller’s needs.
- Once your home goes under contract, our transaction coordinator steps in to dot the I’s and cross the T’s.
- Our transaction coordinator helps you get from contract to closing.
- Our Client Care Coordinator makes sure you have all the information you need to buy or sell a home.
- Just like other professionals, we have broken down the system into individual jobs. That way each member of our team helps you enjoy the smoothest transaction possible.
- You don’t see your doctor at the reception desk, nor do you see your attorney answer their phone and book their own schedule. They have professional staff members to help.
– Penny M.